1. How do you interpret the cover and how it relates to the story and its characters?
2. Have you ever worked in a dysfunctional workplace like Town Red Media? Do you think the environment/attitude was created from the top (management) down?
3. Do you think Catharine knows the extent of her abilities? Why or why not?
4. Di Santo says that Ryan changed since he met Catharine. Other than “wearing real shirts” how else did he change?
5. Discuss why you think Hank is a little hostile toward Ryan. Is it justifiable?
6. How are animals used in the story? Did you find the portrayal to be believable?
7. If you had thirty million dollars, what would be in your dream house?