Do you have a book in your head? Partially written? A full manuscript? Maybe you’ve written the greatest novel of our time but can’t get an agent or a publisher’s attention? Through my Fiction Writing Workshop you’ll learn the secrets that all the professional writers know: what must be in EVERY story.
I will teach you the skills that will separate you from all the amateur authors that make the same mistakes over and over again. And by the end of this course, you will have the ability to write or fine-tune your novel to get it read. Click here to read what some previous students said about the class!
- Storytelling and the 5 Elements of Fiction
- Creating Dynamic Characters
- Voice & Point of View
- The Four Act Structure & Story Arc
- Hooking Your Reader!
- Creating Worlds
- Querying Agents/Publishers
- Writing Process, The Publishing Industry, How to Get Published
The current Fiction Writing Workshop is closed.
Sign up here to be informed of future classes