Do you have a book in your head? Partially written? A full manuscript? Maybe you’ve written the greatest novel of our time but can’t get an agent or a publisher’s attention? Through my Fiction Writing Workshop you’ll learn the secrets that all the professional writers know: what must be in EVERY story. Click here to read what some previous students said about the class!
- Storytelling and the 5 Elements of Fiction
- Creating Dynamic Characters
- Voice & Point of View
- The Four Act Structure & Story Arc
- Hooking Your Reader!
- Creating Worlds
- Querying Agents/Publishers
- Writing Process, The Publishing Industry, How to Get Published
2-Day Workshop: Saturday, February 10th & Sunday, February 11th
Class fee: Only $80.00 – Bring check to first session or Paypal: email@example.com
Location: Oakhurst Branch Library Community Room – 49044 Civic Circle – Oakhurst, CA 93644
To reserve your space, fill out this form: